Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
JCA VillageRides Video Previews
Thursday, January 27, 2022, 12:00 PM until 1:00 PM
Registration is not Required
On January 27th, 2022, the GSV Board and Volunteers will be able to virtually preview 6 short video modules that the JCA created with subject matter experts to offer as one of the many benefits of participating in the VillageRides program. The videos are available for viewing in a free 1-hour virtual village screening on Zoom. Each of the 6 videos is brief (4-10 minutes each). The Greater Stonegate Village is scheduled for this viewing on January 27th from 12-1 p.m. Please take advantage of this opportunity to preview volunteer conversations on topics including:
- Introduction- Cristina Lemos, JCA VillageRides
- Healthy Volunteer Boundaries - Barbara Sullivan, Village to Village Network and Member Testimonials
- Safe Driver Tips - Nancy Lo, Grand Driver Program and Volunteer Driver Testimonials
- Fall Prevention- Katie Holmes, Occupational Therapist
- Volunteer Recruitment - Carol Edelstein, Shepherd Center MAFC Board member
- Seniors with Cognitive Impairment - Colleen Kemp, JCA Kensington Club-(available in mid- December)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call (301-384-7310), or email Frances Brock at email@example.com.